Travel Incorporated to Launch Next Generation eItinerary in 2010
Travel Incorporated is excited to announce the release of its Next Generation eItinerary in Q4 this year. The Next Generation eItinerary was developed by Travel Incorporated's Travel Technology Solutions division and is a proprietary interactive itinerary that will change the future of managing corporate travel schedules. The enhanced functionality delivers customized views for PCs and mobile devices, real-time flight status, integrated maps and many other attributes. From the moment the reservation is made, for the duration of the journey, and upon completion of the financial reimbursement process, an itinerary is a crucial component of the total travel experience.
With the advancement in technology and mobile applications, the itinerary is emerging as a key resource for the traveler. “Our Next Generation eItinerary is developed on a platform with the ability to integrate with any web service supplier to return rich content directly to travelers. Travel planners will be able to manage schedules for multiple travelers more efficiently with the new ability to collaborate multiple itineraries and appointments. Personal calendars are automatically updated with any modification made to each itinerary,” says Linwood Hayes, Chief Information Officer of Travel Incorporated.
The Next Generation eItinerary is currently being assessed by focus groups comprised of procurement, financial professionals, travel arrangers, travel managers and travelers prior to its official launch later this year. Initial responses from this focus group have expressed tremendous enthusiasm that the Next Generation eItinerary incorporates the expanding use of mobile technologies bringing value to corporate travel programs and the overall travel experience.
Social Media Corner
Subscribe ATLANTA TREND
Coca-ColaCompany ID [NYSE:KO] Last trade:40.89 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▼0.06 (-0.15%)
HomeDepotCompany ID [NYSE:HD] Last trade:113.70 Trade time:4:02PM EDT Value change:▼0.26 (-0.23%)
DeltaCompany ID [NYSE:DAL] Last trade:46.98 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▲0.55 (1.18%)
NCRCompany ID [NYSE:NCR] Last trade:28.88 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▼1.01 (-3.38%)
- MWV and RockTenn Announce Executive Leadership Team for Combined Company
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Timing of Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Delta to serve as national sponsor for Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation
- Elavon and Amadeus team up to make booking and paying for flights more seamless for travelers
- Southern Company CEO receives national award for leading nuclear development with Vogtle construction
- Scientific Games Named One of Georgia's Top 40 Most Innovative Technology Companies
- First Data Appoints Bill Bradley Chairman of International Advisory Board