Atlanta Trend hosts private business events and developer events:
The CEO/CIO Leadership Luncheon – A discussion is lead by one participant, while others join in over lunch. Meetings are six times per year.
Atlanta Trend New Leaders – Potential leaders are coached and encouraged to meet the Atlanta Trend community, including—on a limited basis—Atlanta Trend CEOs and CIOs. Meetings are monthly.
The Developer’s Forum – The creators of the new business applications of the future are coached and encouraged to meet the Atlanta Trend community. Meetings are monthly; all professional developers are welcome.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at:
404-329-0018 ext. 19
Social Media Corner
Subscribe ATLANTA TREND
Coca-ColaCompany ID [NYSE:KO] Last trade:40.93 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▲0.25 (0.61%)
HomeDepotCompany ID [NYSE:HD] Last trade:77.19 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▲1.05 (1.38%)
DeltaCompany ID [NYSE:DAL] Last trade:18.97 Trade time:4:00PM EDT Value change:▲0.15 (0.80%)
NCRCompany ID [NYSE:NCR] Last trade:34.05 Trade time:4:03PM EDT Value change:▲0.30 (0.89%)
- Elavon names Simon Haslam President and Chief Executive Officer
- SunTrust Names Sue Mallino Chief Communications Officer
- Alana Shepherd to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award for Leadership Character
- Nearly $4 Million Pledged By The Coca-Cola Foundation To Get Georgians Active
- Equifax Offers Consumers In-Depth Information About Identity Protection
- Engineered Floors Expansion
- First Data Names Ed Labry Vice Chairman